This document outlines the processing and protection of personal data of the Website users:
www.bauer-foods.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
I. General information
Oerlemans Foods Siemiatycze respects the right of all users of the www.bauer-foods.com Website to privacy and, in particular, takes care of the protection of their personal data by applying appropriate organizational, technical, and technological solutions to prevent third parties from interfering with users’ privacy. The Company’s activities are aimed at guaranteeing users a sense of complete security at a level that complies with the provisions of the current legislation, in particular:
– The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
– The Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018,
– The Law on the Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002,
– The Law on Telecommunications of 16 July 2004,
as well as all types of executive acts and other sources of national and EU legislation relating to the protection of personal data.
– A cookie is a small piece of information created by the server and stored on the user’s computer, and can be read by the server when reconnecting from that computer. – The system log is information sent to the server by the user’s computer each time it connects and may contain various data (for example, an IP number) which allows to determine the origin of the connection. – An IP address is an individual number allocated to each computer connected to the Internet; the IP number can be permanently associated with this computer (static) or assigned to it only for a specific connection (dynamic).
III. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data responsible for making decisions on how the personal data of the Website users is collected and processed is
Oerlemans Foods Siemiatycze Sp. z o.o.
KRS: 0000023153, NIP: 5441337599,
Armii Krajowej 3
Marcina Flisa 4
You can contact the data protection coordinator at Oerlemans Foods Siemiatycze Sp. z o.o. at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Processing of personal data
The Administrator processes your personal data for the following purposes and provided the following legal grounds:
1. In order to answer a question or process a request sent to the Company, where the legal basis for such data processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator, i.e. Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
2. For the hiring purposes – the legal basis for the data processing is the consent of the candidate, i.e. Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. The data is stored for 12 or 24 months, depending on the decision of the candidate to participate in future recruitment. The scope of the data must comply with the information required by the provisions of the labor law, more extensive information will not be taken into account by the Administrator.
For the purpose of establishing and implementing cooperation with the self-employed individuals – when the legal basis for such data processing is the performance of a contract or the performance of activities related to the conclusion of a contract, i.e. Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR; fulfillment of obligations arising from the provisions of tax legislation and accounting rules, Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR; consideration of possible claims; ensuring the security of the Company, where the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
The scope of the data corresponds to the data entered in the CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Business) as well as to the personal data of employees or partners provided by the counterparty.
4. For the purpose of establishing and implementing cooperation with the legal entities – when the legal basis for the data processing is the performance of a contract or the performance of activities related to the conclusion of a contract, i.e. Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR; fulfillment of obligations arising from the provisions of tax legislation and accounting rules, Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR; consideration of possible claims; ensuring the security of the Company, where the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR; consideration of possible claims; ensuring the security of the Company, where the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
The scope of the data corresponds to the data entered in the National Court Register (KRS) as well as to the personal data of employees or partners provided by the counterparty.
5. For purposes related to maintaining business contacts or establishing such contacts – the Administrator may process data received, for example, during business meetings, to the extent indicated in the provided business cards, where the legal basis for such processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, which includes building a network of contacts.
The scope of the data is limited to the contact details provided by the data subject.
Your personal data will be stored for the term of the contract duration and, upon the termination of that period – for the duration of the limitation period. In addition, your personal data will be kept for the period required by tax legislation and accounting regulations, and in the case of individuals employed under labor legislation – for the period required by the provisions of the corresponding labor legislation.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to ensure a contract with the Company.
In connection with the conduct of business that requires the processing of personal data, personal data may be disclosed to external organizations, including, in particular, suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, organizations providing accounting services, legal organizations, postal operators, marketing and HR agencies.
The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the data subject to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information on the appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
Detailed information on the personal data processing regarding Company’s employees is available at the headquarters and at the Company’s plant.
Rights of the data subject in the field of data processing
Concerning the processing of their data, users have the right:
– to access their data,
– to rectify their data,
– to delete their data or restrict the processing of the data,
– obtain their data,
– object to the use of their data,
– to obtain information provided upon request – whether the data is processed and other issues provided for in the Article 15 of the GDPR, including the right to a copy of the data,
– to obtain information on data protection violations,
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority on personal data protection – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– facilitation of the user’s experience of the Website while browsing it;
– subsequent connection of the Website user to the device on which they were saved;
– ensuring statistics that help to understand how users use the Website, which allow to improve its structure and content;
– adapting the content of the Website to the specific preferences of the user and optimizing the user experience, taking into account their individual needs;
The information is in no way related to the personal data of the user and is not used for the purpose of the user’s identity identification. The amount of automatically collected information depends on the settings of the user’s web browser. The user shall check their browser settings to see what information is automatically provided or change those settings. In order to do this, we recommend referring to the Help section of your web browser.
You can change the conditions for storing or receiving cookies by changing the settings in your web browser, for example in:
– Internet Explorer,
– Microsoft Edge,
– Mozilla Firefox,
– Google Chrome,
The software for browsing the Website, i.e. the web browser, usually by default allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. Website users can change these settings. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this matter can be found in the Help section or documentation of the web browser.
If the user does not wish to store cookies, they can change their browser settings accordingly. However, disabling cookies that are necessary for authentication, security, or saving user preferences may cause difficulties and, in some cases, even prevent access to the Website.
With any questions or comments related to the processing of personal data on the Website or in connection with the services available on the Website, please, contact the data administrator at email@example.com.